Saturday, August 01, 2026

Random CHM Views

We brought a lot of plants to camp this summer. Wes drove the id4 with the dog and most of our stuff, I drove the Prius with the plant babies.
Zelda maybe kinda sorta made friends with Maple and Oreo? I hadn't really heard the pigs make much noise, but I swear they were barking (playfully) at Zelda?
Zara toiling away in the garden. Such cute boots!
Chalet's pimpin' porch, and both Zs with their tongues out.
Chilling on the porch.... maybe next year's upgrade is screens? Bugs were something fierce this summer.
Me and Wesley on a little wander along the part of the Greenbrier Trail that runs through Marlinton (at this point it's also merged with the Alleghany Trail).
Requisite family (minus AJ and Zel) selfie at one of the many WV swings - this one's at (the real) Blackwater Falls.

No comments: