Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Modeling Fun


Dearest No Dashiki readers, You, like my facebook and twitter friends (probably 95% overlap here anyway), are undoubtedly sick of me going on and on about all the fun things everyone does while I'm constantly hard at work on my dissertation (with the exception of brief pauses, such as these, in which I upload photos of aforementioned fun things everyone does). Fear not! I've begun the last round of edits and to schedule my defense meeting, so in just a few short weeks I will instead be going on and on about how much fun the kids and I have while Wes works! In the meantime, here's a snap of aforementioned fun. Wes and Zara decided to enjoy some quality Old Navy dress up time - here is the result. She looks fab if I do say so myself, no?

1 comment:

Gramma B said...

Absolutely NOT sick of you going on and on about your family ... Love It . BTW ... cute coat ..........