Saturday, July 18, 2026
Return to Reed's Creek
This is actually the 3rd year I've been to Reed's Creek, but I didn't climb the first one since I was just there for moral and water and pepper support. And also fun. But we went back again this summer, and everyone at least attempted both climbs - Charlie's unlocked some new lead climbing skills since last summer, and that was cool to see. There was some rain that mostly missed us, and the weather was cooperative otherwise.
And here are Nick and Zara playing a hilarious game of "quick draw" - literally. There was some debate on gates out vs in, and a draw or 2 may have been flung over the side of the crag (don't worry, we retrieved it!)... and now I know what we're doing while waiting to climb next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment